iBBS.ca Forum M都論坛

找回密碼
 立即註冊
iBBS.ca Forum M都論坛 熱點 查看內容

P.E.I. 省選拲改革, 選拲法的5種選項

2016-8-10 13:29| views: 825| 評論: 0

摘要: In P.E.I., eligible voters, including those as young as 16, will vote in P.E.I.’s electoral reform referendum from October 29 to November 7, online, by phone and in person. The five options on the ba ...

In P.E.I., eligible voters, including those as young as 16, will vote in P.E.I.’s electoral reform referendum from October 29 to November 7, online, by phone and in person.

The five options on the ballot will be:

• First-past-the-post, the current system whereby the candidate with the most votes wins the seat.
  • First-past-the-post plus leaders, which would also give a seat to the leader of any party who wins 10 per cent of the provincial popular vote.
  • Dual-member proportional, which assigns half the seats through the current system and the other half based on the provincial popular vote.
  • Mixed-member proportional, which includes district representatives and province-wide members chosen by voters from a party list.
  • Preferential voting, in which voters rank all the candidates, and the second choices of voters who picked lower-ranking candidates are redistributed until someone wins 50 per cent of the vote.

最新評論

iBBS.ca Forum M都論坛

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 16:06 , Processed in 0.086290 second(s), 16 queries .

© 2013

返回頂部